Thursday, October 23, 2008

A girl who made all the diff


It was not a dream but was a reality
but every now and then she made me feel its a dream
At the end of every conversation she would leave me conformarbly numb
Thats the girl who made all the diff

Did not want to stop thinking
Seldom did I know she would run away
But I am happy she looked back serveral time
Thats the Girl who made all the diff

Did not want to let her go
Seldom did I know that she would go so far
But she left her impression behind
Thats the girl who made all the diff

3 Comments:

Blogger Poornima Prabhu said...

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't know that you write poems. That was a nice one... Btw.. how is the girl? ;)

Regards,
Poornima.

October 26, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Poornima Prabhu said...

And thanks for adding my blog in ur follow up list :)

October 26, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Praveen VS said...

NO need for thanks...You express really well....Will be looking forward to read ur next experince :)

October 27, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home