Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Last Birthday as spinster

March 3rd. It was The Girls birthday. Last birthday that she would celebrate as a spinster. She was very much excited about her birthday. I called her up at night 12 and wished her for her Birthday. In the morning went to pick her up. I had arranged for seasame flowers which she really loved. I also took a small cake and had small cake cutting session within the car.

She was looking stunning draped in her new Saree. We then went to temple afterwhich I dropped her to office.

I the evening my parents, brother, sister-in law and both of us went for dinner to 9th Mile dhabha. Was real good ambiance there. Enjoyed having food, cracking jokes. Then I dropped her back to her hostel and called it a day. I day she celebrated her last birthday as spinster :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Arun said...

Romantic

March 5, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home