Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hero to Zero in one Kick


The Girl had gone to visit her mom and since I had not met my Girl this weekend. I offered her a drop to hostel. I reached the stop half an hour ago. Why do I always do this when I have to meet her. Anyhow since I had ample time, I thought of buying flower for her. I got Rose for her and was again waiting for her to come.

As usual my heartbeat became faster and my eyes glowed to see her get down from Bus with a beautiful smile on her face. I had hidden the Rose to surprise her. Then like a hero I kicked my bike only hear blast sound coming from it. My bike refused to start there after. So within mins hero became zero. Never the less she got her Rose and got into another bus and left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home