Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Re-Living the pictures

Yesterday was again a usual day but what made it better than other days was the mins that ticked after 7PM. A small party with office friends(Bala, Madhu, Sreedhar, Vishwa). I also finished dinner with them.
Then a walk from BTM signal to Rakz house. Walking alone in the night thinking of good times is something I always enjoyed. Nish's message "Da get bottle of Vodka if possible" made my mobile beep. The message made my purse little lighter as well. But who the f*** cares abt all this.

As I entered the room, Rakz was sitting in front of his lappy editing photos as expected. I took out my laptop and transferred Jays marriage photos(it had all photos except the actual marriage pics). Then browsing every picture and re-living those moments again. Laughing to death on some special pics like
"Nid tuff Guys look"








"PP's zig zag run


Nish's mid 30's Mohanlal Look

Jays pose.

Soon Nish also joined us in the room to laugh with us. Not much later Nid showed up. We all had galla time laughing as the pictures. laughing at the caption that I have put on my orkut photos. The best caption award was given to the caption
"Standing here I wait for her....but she does not know I am here... " .
While all this happens only one thing striks my mind. These are the days that we will cherish in future. These are the best days of our lives.

2 Comments:

Blogger reO said...

dude... very interesting post.
but i seriously doubt if u'll be able to post anything again in ur life, if any of thoz guyz saw thiz!!! :D

December 9, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger reO said...

went thru it once again...YOU ARE SO DEAD MAN!!!!!! :))))))

December 9, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home