Monday, November 17, 2008

should I call it traffic Jam


If I had known that I would be stranded on road for 5 hours why the hell I would have left office. As usual I left at 6:00PM in my cab thinking to reach by 7:30PM. But half way through near Cunningham road I realized that it would not be a normal days travel. The vehicles were crawling inch by inch. An hour later we were just moved 200meter ahead. Me and my friend decided to get down from the Cab and have some food. We went to a resturent near by had Idli, then some Cake. We then went to road side stall to have Omlate. As we had guessed our cab had only moved another 200m ahead. With nothing else to do we again got inside the cab.

All this because of a Political gathering by Janta Dal in Palace ground.

Peaple staying within 5 -7KM alctually walked to their home including my cousin. After an agonising crawling of 4 hours the cab moved letting the air come in. By the time I reached home it was 11PM in the night.
This was not Traffic Jam but political Jamm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home