Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yaadon ke saaye -- Tagged

My oldest memory:
Asking my friend to say a "Yes" so that I could pull out my milk teeth which was shaking from quite some time. A nod of my friends head and there came the milk teeth. Never tried that formula again :)

Ten years ago:
I was in 10th. First time appearing in board exams. After that 3months holiday. Of cource I went ahead and wasted my dad's money by joining a computer cource and the only productive thing that I did was created my first mail id PraveenNethra@yahoo.com. I never sent even one mail and neither did I receive any. Just created it becoz I thought I was in love :)

My first thought this morning:
Oh should I go to office today. Acutal Diwali is today and I am sure most of them will be on off.

If you built a time capsule, what would it contain:
Me and My friends with guitar. My girlfriend would kill me if she reads this so I will take her along :)

This year:
Probabaly the most crucial year in my life. Chaged to a new Job after 4year, bought Flat, decided to get married(will let you know when and where), understood how bitter is truth and how to come in terms with it, a new entry to my Family thats my Bhabhi, started blogging, lot many things happened and the year has not ended yet.

14 years from now:
Would love to have a baby girl who would come running to tell what happend in school. The other thing that I wish from my heart is the group of friends that I have today should be there around for a glass of Drink and we could plan family trips together. We friends have already made a jouney of 8-9 years together and hope we will continue for ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Arun said...

baby girl concept i liked ..:) may b i shld also think abt it..hahah..

October 29, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home