Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Winter Whisper

Early Morning hidden inside the woolen blanket the last thing you wanna do is to get out of the bed. I fought several battles with myself before my mom said "Are you dropping me or not. I am getting late". I was up on my toes with in min.

I took out my road companion and kicked him hard. It refused to start. Probably that too did not wanna get up from its sleep. Had to kick 3 times to wake it up. This was probably the way winter whispered a "Hi" which I royally ignored.

But as my companion started moving forward I felt somebody is following. I had worn 3 layers of protection but he without any problems entered and gripped me hard and said "Hi I am back". This time I could not ignore him. Winter has arrived on time this season

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home