Friday, November 7, 2008

Books are my companion now.

I dont want to claim myself as a Chetan Bhagat fan. But his writing surely is worth reading once. I wanted to read "One night at call center" but was too lazy to go get it. But last week I happen to see this book in a stall next to my house. So there you go I had this book. One tihng was sure to finish it off in two days even if I take my own time to read. Anyhow I was not disappointed by this book. I could laugh and enjoy the book.

Dad was hospitalized and I chose to read the book rather than getting bored sitting quitely. So the book was my best companion in hospital rather than the mallu sisters :)

Came to know little bit more about call centers. The book also shows some realities of life. How people compromise in life.
Anyhow I enjoyed readind this one. Now I have started off with a book
"Ladies Coupe". Finding it very difficult to make inroads into the book. Quite serious book about a girl who is 45 and still single.
My brother gave it a try and could not go past the 3rd page...
Will let you guys know if ever finish this one. I will try to but if the lady who is 45 is too serious then I will have to drop it too...

2 Comments:

Blogger Poornima Prabhu said...

Good to know that you have started reading books. You can try Five point Someone by Chetan Bhagat. It is better than One night @ Call Center. BTW.. How is ur dad now? Hope he gets well soon...

Regards,
Poornima.

November 8, 2008 at 9:34 AM  
Blogger Praveen VS said...

@Poornima: I have read all 3 books of chetan bhgat. Of cource 5 Point someone is the best of the 3.
Dad is recovering well. Hopefully will be discharged in another 3-4 days :)

November 9, 2008 at 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home