Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mom ..took me to temple

Mothers have unique techniques to make us do things that they want. They know us too well and we fall into the trap

Situation: Mom has kept a Pooja in a temple on a weekday and wants me to attend it. But I need to go to office. But how she makes me come for pooja

Technique: In the night while having dinner Mom would say "Tomorrow there is pooja in XYZ temple which we are doing for everybodies good. You can come to temple and after sankalpam you can leave to office directly from there". Even before I give my opinion the topic is closed.
When Dad asks mom if I am coming, mom will tell "He only told that he also wants to come to temple and will leave to office from there itself". I am left with no option but to go to temple. After Sankalpa is over mom will say "We should not leave the Pooja in between and hence I will be stuck for another hour there itself staring at Poojari's face. The Poojari easily can make out that I want the Pooja to be over as fast as possible

Side Effects:
Got to get up early and take bath
No Breakfast in the morning.
Reach late to office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home