Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The recession Effect

A small conversation b/w friends

Ram: What up buddy
Shyam: Nothing much man my manager is killing me

Ram: Why what happend
Shyam: Nothing but he is simply putting lot of pressure to meet the deadline

Ram: Oh....
Shyam: Cant retaliate also else dono what will happen..situation outside is also not too good
Over that everywhere cost cutting....

Ram: U started smoking again...I thought u had left it.
Shyam: Yes man....cant help....nowadays late night stay....

Ram: Do u have any news abt 6th floor
Shyam: hmmm I heard they have removed 20 people.

Ram: Shit man....if we get fired it will be an experience itself
Shyam: Dont tell like that man....

Ram: forget it..any plans of marrying
Shyam: Joking or what....nowadays people are not giving girl to Software eng

Ram: Oh really I dint know that
Shyam: Yes man...market for Software eng has really gone down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home