Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not long ago I found ...

Not long ago I found myself alone in my journey
I looked around to see for the person who started along with me
I waited waited and waited more
Just with the hope to see the person was left behind
I saw a glimmer of hope. The person was back
I ran ran..I ran faster than I ever did
I reached only to find it was just a Camouflage

When there is constant pain u start finding pleasure in it
When you stop being urself, you find the real person within
When you stretch you limits you will learn the pleasure of no limits
When all this happened, I found that I was the one who was left behind

Now its me who is back and its no camouflage
Its always you, its always has been
No matter what happen, we should control the consequences

Not long ago I found that
The fight is never with others, its always is with yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home