Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hangover....

While leaving from home at 8:45 I never expected the night be a rocking one. PP had come over from mysore for cyclothon and I thought of spending the night with all of the guys(Nish, Nid, PP, Rakz).
Me -- "Nid I am starting from home"
Nid -- We are in Purple Haze come directly
Me -- I am flying to PH
I entered the pub only to hear the loudest and the most rocking musing being played. My eyes wandered in search for Nid and Nish. When I found them there were 9 of them. Together they jumped on me. Hugging, lifting and even beating me....a Rocking entry to an even more Rocking place.
These guy were here from 7:30 itself...that explains why everybody gave me a rocking entry.
I saw Nish just pouring beer till the brink one after other...it was just not the glass that was filled but everybody had reached to the brink. But something was telling them u can have just a lil more.
One side Hari was just staring at something totally lost which I am sure he does not remember
Kiran had almost given up to keep his body upright....
Rakz just could stop looking at girls.....
John was acting like a bull set free after months......he had tasted beer after a long time. He wanted to make this one count
Unni(Hari bro) was the most behaved guy in our group. He was enjoying seeing all of us...
Shenaaz was non stop head banging ...it had taken not just beer but also Takeela shots for him to reach this state
I also tried head banging only to hit some bodies head...then a sound from within told me "Buddy u r drunk so just keep quite"
PP scoundrel was missing. I thought ...have I drunk so much that I cannot see him at all. But then Nid told me that he had left for dinner party of Glaxin.
Then came the whopping bill of 7K in which half was already paid by cover charge. Now Mr Adu wanted to check the bill .
He took out the pen and read loudly
"4 Peanut masala" correct and put a tick mark on the bill ....I could see a hole in that part of the bill
"4 figer chips" ..I held his hand so that no more holes are made on the bill
"15 Pitcheres" ...incorrect we never had 15 pitcheres. Thats what we feel after getting drunk. He drew a line till the top of the bill and wrote "Wrong".
Nid's was smart to understand that Nish had no clue what he was doing and collected the bill. Somebody paid and all I remember is we got out of the Pub.
I also remember reaching Empire hotel and then I went blank. Somebody work me up after everybody finished dinner. I could see Kiran had thrown up. Hotel charged Rs50 as cleaning charges.
Nid went down to call Auto while Nish and Unni were helping Kiran get down the stairs.
Auto: where Sir
Nid: Madiwala
Auto: Rs100 kodi
Nid: illa illa 40
Auto: 80 final last ashte ashte
Nid: illa illa 60 final and the rate was finilized by Nid
Nish went to the same auto person and said
Nish: Eshtu
Auto: 100
Nish: illa illa 80 final ...
Nid's bargain had just gone for toss. Now the auto person was demanding 80 instead of 60. Nid went to another auto and fixed the rate.
I took my Activa and hari joined me. Thanks to the rain who made sure that police did not catch us.
We reached room and my body fell on the bed and it was morning when I woke up.
last night was a real hangover

2 Comments:

Blogger Arun said...

hey comeon u missed the core part..7.30 to 9 ..that was the peek!!
hihi u also missed wrting about the review meeting and finding lost memories of all!!

October 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Praveen VS said...

correct review meeting is going to come as a seperate blog buddy....so wait for it [:)]

October 16, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home