Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 more days to go....

I am still sitting in office finishing of my work. When I leave today it will be such a relief for another 21 days. 3 more days to go for my marriage and I still cant beleive that I am getting married. Probabaly once the rituals starts and when the full focus will be on me and Nethra I will get the seriousness. People expect that now that I am getting married I should be lil more serious. But thats something not even within 2KM vicinity.
Actually my friends have planned a trip to coorge after which they will attend my wedding. Wish I could also join the trip. I am running around to arrange stay and drinks for my friends.

from 2moro it will like jail for me since I will not be allowed to go anywhere. So I am getting prepared to listen to my parents and relatives for another 3-4 days. After which I will be a responsible husband. Ha ha ha sounds great. Lets see whats waiting for me. The cat will be out in another 3 days :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Poornima Prabhu said...

hey.. how is life after marriage? :) long time i stopped by ur blog....

May 27, 2009 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Praveen VS said...

Things are going very well....nice to be married :)

June 5, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home