Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Much needed break

Feb 26: Bangalore leaving to Mysore
Every time I go to Mysore there is new energy that oozes out. That's because there is nobody to restrict. I can be me, myself , enjoying.
Thursday evening I left Bangalore and hit the Mysore road. Mysore welcomed with its usual breeze. PP picked me up and we directly went to the Bopy's.
A cold beer found its way and I could trace its path into my body. My usual peanut masala and PP mutton fry. Far from Bangalore without any tension. Ask me how it felt and I would say "It felt like ice slowly melting on ur plam to find its original state".

Friday I had to visit Virajpet for a function and I spent almost the whole day there. I was back to Mysore by evening. PP is always ready to pick me up. We then went to a wedding of my friend. PP accompanied me there or should I say he had no other option but to come with me since I was not knowing the place. But he did not regret coming with me since there were so many good looking girls in the wedding. PP gave his heart to one of them(Giving heart is his hobby :) ). Through out the wedding he could not stop praising that girl.

Then we went to our favorite restaurant Green Hotel. A candle light drink in a royal style is something very special about that place. A quite place with lovely ambience. The girl called me up and I could see that she was jealous that I am enjoying in Mysore. But this was the much needed break that I had taken.

Saturday was all meant to rest. Got up late and was just rolling on the bed till afternoon. Then a sudden plan to visit Golden temple in Kushalnagar cropped up. Fraction later PP, Anoop and myself hit the road. Spent our evening seeing the Buddhist monastery Golden temple. I stayed back in Kushalnagar since that my native place. PP and Anoop drove back to Mysore.
I was back to Bangalore on Sunday night. Back after a much need break.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arun said...

this part of ur life is sponsered by PP

March 11, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Praveen VS said...

totally agreed :)

March 11, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home