Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am not alone..

Its not often that you find your reflection in other person. But probably I was lucky as I am always. I have not seen this person but we know each other well. I have not heard this persons voice but we communicate well. I have never seen this person but makes me feel as if we know each other from years. The ease with which we talk is unbelievable. Expectations is something that is miles away from us. We don’t expect anything and neither do we complaint.

That why I call this person my reflection. Hope to see u soon my friend. I was afraid I am one of my kind but not anymore

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Arun said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 18, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger Arun said...

chumma oru suspance buildup..hmmm

March 18, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home